Jul 13, 2009

Sentosa Outing with Yong Jie


went to sentosa today to actually get myself tanned. It's been awhile since i've been tanned. The last time i went to tanned was at cineleisure, i had indoor tanning. Yong jie ask me to accompany him because he got a long time never go to beach le. So he call me to go with him.

Have you seen anyone go to sentosa with skinny? hahaha, i'm the one.. Lol!?!


and that's yong jie with his dark glasses.. haha




and me with my goatee on the tram.




yong jie on the tram..



we went over to the new beach, the tanjong beach.. and we saw people from channel 8 recording drama on the beach..




went to the other side of the beach and try out writing figures on the sand floor. And this is for you.. it wrote I LOVE YOU. cos it's not that clear.





and my name. Tong (:




and of course publicise my blog at the same time. Yu-ai.blogspot.com









i loove the beach.. so windy.



and the sun.. (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons