Jul 20, 2009

Eclipse on 22 July 2009




For some reason, i'm not able to upload any photo up. I think some maintenance is going on here in blogger.

Went to Alexandra hospital and waited a very long time till it's my turn, as usual went to X-ray then waited for my turn to see the doctor again. Left arm is not fractured, the doctor never say anymore things, just that i ask is it worsen, he said no. SO no worries. Also consult him on my leg part, where the end of my leg is always hurting me, both legs. He arranged another X-ray on 12 Oct 2009.

I think recently the big thing is going to happen is the Eclipse. Which will take place in 22 July 2009, television will show live on channel u if i'm not wrong.

Till now, no body has know what makes Eclipse to take place, and this is a very rare scene, this happen 500 years ago and now it's coming back. If you read the news, some say it's the sign of the end of the world. If you guys have watch HEROES, what happen when the eclipse took place? After the Eclipse took place, people starts to have special powers, like mind reading, time control, shape shifting etc.

If this power are going to be given after the eclipse then please give me the power of mind reading (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons