Jun 2, 2008

My friends


I go because of this guys..lol.. Ayu got tied up by daya..lol..i took down her pic..More coming up..don drink any water until you finish this post..



Oh my gosh.. i won..i won.. oh my goodness..finally..hahas..lol..I took this for ayu..


This is Ayu..


This is Siti..


And this is Daya..


We are the Gal's Power..



Oh my god.. Ayu..what are you thinking?


Is it she your beloved? hehe*





Daya..what are you thinking?


oh my goodness.. hahas..

All this Pics are taken by My samsung Z370 camera.. :)

We was bored in class so i took the photos for them.. :p..

All right need to study soon le..take care ya..

P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons