Jun 1, 2008

1 jun 2008.. our offical date


Today wake up 7am.. cos i need to call my mum up to prepare to go to work..as usual she need to wake up at 7am to preapre herself if she working morning shift.. I set my alarm to 8am..but i woke up at 7am because i had a bad stomach ache.. so i decided to prepare myself to.. cos promise dear2 to go to his house and accompany him.. so after finish bathing..need to dry up my hair.. now must take care le..cause rebond le.. hmm.. So i left the house at 8am..Before i left the house i message Dear2..

I reach causeway ard 8.15am.. I sat 168 to bedok then i change to Mrt and sat the train to Pasir Ris..i reached Pasir ris at 9.30am..

Reach dear2 house at 10.00am..Saw her mum and dad..call them of course..then i sat at the living room..study my Event Management..Dear2 was doing the Circuit projects..

Later on Dear2 ask me Hungry anot? i said abit..then Dear2 cook me 'Ai xin Noodle'

'Ai Xin Noodle' it's nice..i swear.. :)


This is Dear2's house..


This is Dear2 Project..

After all the studying We went to rest..cos i wake up quite early..so went to Dear2's Room to rest..Then later on Dear2 accompany me back to Causeway point.. i'm so touched..Dear2 Accompany from Pasir Ris back to Causeway point..

So we had our dinner at Banquet..Dear2 and i ordered the same food..Yong tau foo.. but i order soup one..then l saw Dear2 keep pouring soup in..then i saw Dear2's bowl got alot of chilli.. i rmb Dear2 don eat chilli..i ask dear2: 'Is it very hot?" Dear2 said Ya.. and i'm worry..dear2 sweating.. Dear2 told me the aunty put chilli one.. Dear2 never ask for it..So i insisted to change mine for Dear2..so Dear2 ate mine..I ate Dear2 one.. Dear2 was shocked i can eat such spicy stuff..lol.. I'm born like this.. hmm..what can i do? :P

Then later on we walk ard..then i send dear2 to the Mrt station..I send Dear2 a msg.. I said.. i'm touched by Dear2..i can only say Three word.. 'I LOVE YOU' i will cherish you..i swear.. :)

Dear are you back home?

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons