May 31, 2008

Dinner with parents


My dad came down today.. so i went down to had my dinner..hmm..my mum join me later on.. my brother was there too.. While waiting..decided to take a look at my hair..and took a pic.. hehe* look nice.. :P send to my dad phone and use a wall paper.. hahas..

We ate bittergourd fry fish head..and one bittergourd soup.. :P i drank the soup and i ate rice too..my mum and dad didn't eat any rice..cos they drinking beer..as for me.. today very 'guai' never drink..

Today i stayed at home the whole day.. did some alternation to my presentation..and was thinking how should i work out on my event project which is the powerpoint and the design of the perfume..hmm.. think think think.. my brain is not working today.. argh!!! i missing someone.. hahahs.. :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons