Apr 19, 2011

What i felt for the past 2 months (Chapter 4)



After all this, I seems to lost track in time.

I remember Keshav bada bhai called me to Mokshaa one day with Toketo and Abdullah. We was walking there to sector 2 Jerman club and boarded a share auto to Mokshaa. That was the first time I visited Mokshaa after I return to Rourkela.

I swear eating with Keshav, Toketo and Abdullah for the first time was weird, actually not weird, maybe I’m not exposure to such questions before so I felt weird.

Never once, I go out with friends to have dinner, they would ask me: “What you want for starter? Maincourse? Dessert?” Never once, someone has asked me that. But Keshav asked me that on that very first night in Mokshaa. I was thinking, since he ask, so I have to say out 3 dishes. In the end, I ordered Paneer as starter, Tandoori chicken Full as Main course and beer to go with it. I swear it was an awesome combination, but it was too much for a guy like me. Never the less, I finish it all up, with the motivation given by Keshav Prasad Singh.

Suraj: “I can’t eat anymore.”
Keshav: “Eat slowly, we still have time.”
Suraj: “I’m real full, have it na?” (Asking him to take one piece of Tandoori chicken)
Keshav: “It’s ok, you eat, slowly.”

In the end, I finish it up, real slowly.

Keshav and toketo was abit tipsy, they was kicking each other’s butt and it became so dangerous when Toketo falls and almost hit a block stone on the grass. My heart almost flies out when I saw that, guess that’s how friendship works in NITRKL. The harder you kick, the best friend he is. Never the less, I enjoyed my time with the “violence” ones.

Okay, let’s see, after this, what else?

Okay. I went with Ashesh, Himanshu and sahil to mokshaa for the second time, all 4 of us didn’t had anything for the whole day, so we went to Mokshaa at around 6pm. No one was at Mokshaa, because it was too early to have dinner at 6pm in India. We pick the seats and sat down, the waiter serve us with Pani and we was looking through the menu. After deciding what I want, the waiter told us that only Chinese food is available. I was like: “Oh my goodness, who would want to come India and have Chinese food?” I want INDIA FOOD, INDIA FOOD, INDIA FOOD. But we are too early there in mokshaa, which is why Chinese food is available. India food is available after 7pm. So in the end, we left the restaurant.

We started to walk around and in search for a restaurant. There was a restaurant across mokshaa, we went and I saw it’s a veg restaurant.

Suraj: “Ashesh, it’s a veg restaurant.”
Ashesh: “I know, I also don’t want to have veg food.”

Ashesh use my name to tell Sahil and Baghel

Ashesh: “Gary doesn’t want to have only veg food.”
Baghel: “It’s not a veg restaurant.”

Me and Ashesh both point to the top where it wrote: “Vegetarian”

And I replied: “No, not only me, Ashesh too.”

Ashesh: “If I’m the only one reject, they will say fuck off and enter the restaurant, if I use your name, it will be more convincing. Hahaha. “

Suraj: “Thanks huh. LOL.”

So veg restaurant can’t help, we decided to change a restaurant.

Suraj: Why not we shop for a while till 7pm, then we go mokshaa?
Ashesh: “All of us are hungry!”
Suraj: “Oh ok, hahaha.”
Ashesh: “Let’s go Pizza Den.”
Suraj: “Where’s pizza Den?”
Ashesh: “You never been there before?”
Suraj: “Nope, never, I only went to Jam, Mokshaa, Mayfair and that’s it.”
Ashesh: “Okay, then we should go there.”

So we ended up in Pizza Den for our dinner. And I must say that this one time in Qmax-Pizza Den makes me fall in love with their food especially their Chicken Hot and sour soup, I really can’t express with words on how awesome the soup was, I mean normally our soup back in Singapore is like watery, but when you mention soup in India, it means thick soup, if you want to find watery type of soup in India, it’s like finding good paneer in Singapore. One word: Hard. But guess I’m an Indian, very quickly I felt in love with the soup, India’s very own soup: Hot and sour soup. Not just that, I have a different perspective to the food called: Pizza. I’m sorry, but I must say it’s better than Pizza hut. So ever since visiting Pizza Den, I have this Pizza Den fever in me, whenever I visit the station, I would have dinner in Pizza Den. And everytime I have dinner in Pizza Den, it would cost me like around RS 700. So whenever I visit Pizza Den, all the waiter and manager will smile to me, it’s like my forehead has a stamp on it: “RS 700” I always tell my friend that, and they will laugh like no body’s business.

I swear, if I visit Pizza Den now, all will remember me and of course not forgetting the NITRKL student discount I would have got from them. I love Pizza Den, sorry for those that hate Pizza Den.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons