Apr 18, 2011

What i felt for the past 2 months (Chapter 2)



After my meal in Jam, gaurav fetch me to keshav’s room which I’m going to reside for the next two months. After reaching, I went to different rooms to visit them. I remember going to Hall 7 homi bhabha to visit Akshat, but he wasn’t in the room, then I went to Anjul’s room passing him chocolates then back to Gaurav’s room, that was when I get to know his roomie: Abhishek Argawal.

After which , we went back to hall 5 Ms Swaminathan. I wanted to visit Ashesh Raghav but he reside in Hall 2, as gaurav said it’s late we can visit tomorrow, so I didn’t went to Hall 2. After bringing me back to Hall 5, gaurav went back to Hall 7 to rest. A few minutes later, I went to visit the gents and I saw Himanshu baghel, I said Hi to him and told him I just reach Rourkela this evening. I told him, I wanted to visit ashesh and he said: Ashesh raghav is in my room. So instead of visiting the gents, I went to baghel’s room and gents wasn’t important anymore. Sahil pahuja was in the room too, they was doing some project in Baghel’s room. They wasn’t surprise seeing me here, perhaps, facebook already given them the advance notice that I will be here any minute. I hugged both of them, and I sat down to chat with them. About 10-15 minutes later, I told them I need to go back Keshav’s room for a while, because I told Keshav I’m visiting the Gents, but it took me longer than usual, I scared Keshav is worried, so I went back to Inform keshav that I’m in Baghel’s room, and together with the chocolates, I went to Baghel’s room again.

I still remember how Baghel, raghav and pahuja snatch for the chocolate, and the last piece of chocolate flew onto the floor, disappointing baghel.

First night, I visited the legendary Maggie night canteen in the hostel. This night canteen has been mention to me numerous time, I thought it’s a place where I have to give them my Maggie and they will cook for me, but I was wrong. It was a stall where they sell cooked Maggie, biscuit and tea and sometime fruitee. I visited the night canteen with Baghel, sahil, raghav and Baniya Ankur. It was my first and I enjoyed it. I still remember how Baniya slap baghel, how baghel pick out the cut onion and daniya in his Maggie, all this. I miss them.

Second day, I remember I post something on my web, talking about waking up seeing the green, waking up seeing bada bhai just sleeping there. I felt so blessed. Keshav bada bhai is there, sleeping, it was a special affection I had, and I felt so small within his care. Those hearty talks during the night, I miss them.

I remember I went to guest house visiting them, visiting Krishna, passing them the photos and letter. I remember them. Then later on, someone from guest house was going to sector 4, so I sat on his bicycle and I went to sector 4, madhuban. I remember, I called bihari.

Suraj: “Hey, where are you?”
Ashesh: “In my room. Why?”
Suraj: “Are you hungry?”
Ashesh: “I’m fine, I had eaten some stuff, where are you?”
Suraj: “I’m in Madhuban.”
Ashesh: “Oh, with who?”
Suraj: “Alone na.”
Ashesh: “Oh,having food?”
Suraj: “Yea, you wanna come?”
Ashesh: “It’s ok, I had my food, you enjoy ok?”
Suraj: “Hmmm, I will parcel the food to your room.”
Ashesh: “It’s ok man.”
Suraj: “I don’t care, I will parcel it to your room and you have to eat.”
Ashesh: “HAHA, ok, I will eat a little.”
Suraj: “Okay, I will be there soon, ta ta.”

I parceled Chicken Briyani and Paneer Masala to his room. His roomie was there, they called him Mozi, it was then I get to know him.

We had the Chicken briyani and Paneer Masala in the room with his roomie and ashesh really had that little food so I got his roomie: Mozi to help us finish everything! That was how I spend my second day roaming on my own.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I'm waiting to read more...put them up soon.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons