Oct 26, 2010

‘World’s Coolest Intern’

The first thing that I check when I wake up is not the time from my watch, not whether there is any breakfast ready for me, but is to check whether any one commented on my facebook status. That was the time when i realized Facebook has become part of my life.


Recently I have travelled over to India, Rourkela. It was then I found out that I’m able to connect my facebook to my India prepaid line, I was exuberant , because even without Internet network I am still able to reply my messages on facebook or even comment on a certain status. What I usually post are not some unworthy comment status, what I posted normally makes people think or reflect upon it.

That’s what I like about facebook; it’s a way of connection.

When I saw this opportunity, I knew I have to go forward and seize this opportunity. It’s not just a 6-month internship programme, it’s another learning process which I think I’m suitable for it. I’m currently studying as a Year 2 student in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, I’m majoring in Financial Informatics in school of Infocomm technology.

My course is a hybrid course whereby, we learn both business process and IT Process, my course are somehow interconnected with banks which is why my seniors are all attached to banks like UOB, OCBC and I was thinking it’s an opportunity for me to work in Standard Chartered Bank, where do earth do I get such opportunity to work related with what I am learning? Which is Information Technology.

If you ask me, why I’m cool enough to be the World’s Coolest Intern with standard Chartered bank, I would say because I’m connected with facebook with a different way and I’m sentiments in everything I do.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons