Sep 2, 2010

YOG | Ambassador Training

Wow, readers. It's been a while since i updated my life with you guys. I have been really busy with the just-over Youth Olympic Games and now i'm missing everything. The people from Singapore Handball Federation, the people from International Handball Federation like Mona Orban, Torill Lunda, Patric Strub and my principle Dr Hassan Moustafa.


It's really great being with them. My principle not those that stay in the school and portrait higher authority in school principle, in protocol term we call them our principle. They are under our care, we as their liaison officer, are like personal assistant to them.

We arrange their meeting, transport, meals, visits and stuff. It's really fun, if you have a good principle. hahahaha. which i have a very good principle. He always look out for me whenever hpe could. He don't flare at me, i think because i did a good job? Opps, i have to be humble. hahaha. I did the best of of me to help him in whatever way i could. To make him feel that Singapore 1st YOG is a good choice.

Everything came out successfully, and i manage to solve whatever problem i have on the spot! I'm so proud of myself. hahaha.

My principle leaves on 26 Aug, and i cried when he went into the gate. How silly i am right? yup, i'm abit sentimental in things. When he went in, he wrote me a message and gave me a swiss chocolate, i felt warmth in him. I cry because he really take care of me through out the journey with him, he treated me alot of stuff, even though i rejected alot of time. He still wants me to have the treat. Thank you Dr Hassan.

I accept the challenge with him that, i will learn to speak German, So next time he comes back to singapore, i, as his Liaison officer, speaks german with him. hahahaa. Mona Orban, the media officer said that i could work in IHF next time when i speak German. hahaha. Their base is at Swiss, i never been or told of this country but it will be a good country to work in. (:

Today went to Marina Barrage for the ambassador training. Picture speaks a thousand words, here are the photos. (:















0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons