May 12, 2010

May is a hard month

It's been a while since i like update my blog, i have been busy and i'm busy with my school work. This term is not an easy term for me, back from Wuhan firstly wasn't as good as i was suppose to be. I have been struggling with alot of things, including my life, her life, his life.


Heard alot of people's conflict in class and was thinking, waaa, how can a class be so Chui? And i was glad my class was not like that. But recently smthing happen, and i was dragged down. Felt really down, i totally have no mood to like carry on with my studies. But what can i do?

Accusation was something i hate since young, because of accusation my temper became really short. No matter how small the accusation can be, once i'm being accuse i can really flare up. Even my mother was not spared with my temper.

Sorry if i offended you guys in one way or another.

Recently decided to join the microsoft competition, then realise i have to pay $80.25 per exam,i wanted to take both so i have to pay $160.50 for both exam. But if i get a certain marks the school will refund the money back to me.

India OIP i have to pay $1800. I'm thinking of the way.

And and my insurance for china trip is not claim yet, PSEA has not return me the money yet, i'm still waiting. So many things to do for this month.

I'm going to work hard now.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons