Feb 14, 2010

Happy CHINESE new year

Time really flies fast, it's like i have been in poly for like about 10 months since Apr 2009 and it's Chinese new year already when i've been thinking it on jan 2010.

Had my reunion dinner as usual at my god's dad place, had steam boat. Didn't ate much this year, not much appetitte actually. Played black jack for like a few rounds before heading home.

Reach home ard like 2300pm and my mum started to prepare everything to pray to the god etc and my bro was helping her and i was like sitting there playing my com and watching television. And around 12 plus midnight the incense started to burn with fire, and i took a photo of it.

They said, if your incense holder started to burn with fire, it means that luck has bestow you in 2010 and i think luck has just bestow us.

Still haven sleep yet, thinking of 'Shou sui' BUT, all my family sleeping.hahahaha. LMAO. So i probably will head to sleep too. Tomorrow will head out to my grandma's hse, probably everyone will comment on my hair like my friends commented in school.

Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year (:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons