Feb 17, 2010

CNY 2010 First Day

First day of CNY 2010

As usual i will always visit my grandma on the first day of CNY 2010 where all my relatives will be there.


That's me and my brother with my grandparents. I'm quite close with them cause i grow up with them.


That's my aunt and uncle with my grandparents.



Both my cousins.




Me and my cousin.


Our Family.



My Cousin's family.


My Smallest Aunt's family.



My second Aunt's family and her son's GF.



Our sweet Grandparents.



My Cousin's Family.


And my Cousins...Plus my cousin GF second from the right.









Not forgetting the 'LO HEI' every year.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons