Jan 8, 2010

NP open house second day

I lost my voice, officially to NP open house. Second day of NP open house was a success still i think. Alot of people from schools are coming over and this includes Sec 5 students having their O level this year and some that are waiting patiently for their o level result this coming monday.

I've been talking for 6 hours non stop, been introducing my course for the past 6 hrs and i can even talk without thinkin through my mind.

Why i say it's a success?

Because goodies bag for NP open house is out of stock and they have to use last year's de. LOL!?!

Tomorrow, last day of NP open house and yes i'm going down to help. Hopefully my throat can cure with this one and only bird nest i'm going to drink later. Tomorrow another good day for me.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons