Jun 13, 2009

AYG Training

Woke up 6.20am in the morning.. it's saturday i know. I'm suppose to sleep till i'm dead. But no choice, i have AYG Volunteer training on a saturday morning till evening.

Reach Sports School at 8.25am, suppose to start at 9am, delay here and there in the end start at 9.15am. The mail wrote 9-1pm but the training end at 11am which is 2 hrs earlier.

I got invited to YOG meeting today at Expo, and it was a clash to my training. Was struggling of going anot?

Met Kai Yan at sports school, one of the shaui ge i met at the clementi Training. He also wan to go to YOG Meeting, then he suggest to drive me there and we go there for the meeting then come back for the afternoon training? So i went with him and another leader to the YOG meeting.

Doesn't look like a meeting.. More like a carnival to me. Lots of ppl, free food, free drinks, free phototaking, free goodie bags.

after the carnival thing, he drove me back again, hmm, he is 21 years old but he look older than me, gosh, am i always this young? and he drive? gosh, i wanna take up license soon~ i wanna buy a car. It's convinence.
Went back at 2.15pm. The second training suppose to start at 2pm but because we attend the presentation way before, so we intend to late. Because even we reach also sit at the back and listen again. So we reach at 2.15pm, and in the end the presentation haven even started. LOL!?!
I'm a accreditation Assistant Team Leader, incharge of accreditation, another word, access points. I'm so anticipating this Volunteering. Hope to gain experience and to provide this experience for YOG next year.
So guys, i won't be in school from 2july-6july. Don't miss me, i will miss you guys.
Missing already~


0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons