May 14, 2009

I Failed

I got my Business Statistic Chapter 1 Quiz back le.. Guess what?

I got 2.5/10, gosh lousier result of all i think.

And today i took my Business Statistic Chapter 2 Quiz thinking i kind of know it, but some question i still donno how to do. Gosh!?! Help me please.

Today totally no mood after getting the paper back, had a quick lunch then went back to class room to study my 'sets' after the break was DDNT. I think of all, this is the one i don't quite enjoy it, don't know it's because of the teacher or the module. But i will try my best ba.

Been really busy, also donno busy with what? i've been like so tire.. Days just pass so fast, can you believe? i'm like in the school for nearly a month le. Time really fly damn fast. I keep telling myself don't be so involve in all the stuff, then i realise the more i tell myself, the more i'm involve. I tell a friend of mine, ppl's poly life so slack mine is like so hectic.

and he replied me, there is two choice, one is to be really involved, the other to be really slacking.

So i'm the first choice.

i totally missed gym, gosh, i seriously need to go gym le, i'm paying but not going, it's a waste man, and i've no time. This coming weekend i've this volunteer training under PUB, i just have to missed 'Pink Dot' and Meeting le. hais.

I need to make a schedule out now!!!!

I have 1 project on hand, 1 report to write, 1 accounting task, 1 Ex-co interview tomorrow, 1 gym work orientation on tuesday, 2 training on Sat and Sun, 4 days of Asst leader volunteer work under AYG.

Tell me abt it guys.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons