Sep 5, 2006

Yawn..so tire..hahas..

yesterday went to causeway point to meet one of my friend for dinner..and probably a chat too..just don't feel like going home..then we shop at cwp first for my friend's b'day present but we still couldn't find a present for her..hahas..we wanted something meaningful..cause its the last year in school..who knows whether i'm going to see her again?? yup2..after searching we went to have our dinner..then we chat at the same time..quite nice..hahas..lol..after that i called my mum to inform her that i'm going to my friend's hse to overnight will not be coming home tonight..then i reach my friend's hse at about 9pm..hahas..online and talk to my friends and also to update my blog..then i slept at about 3am..yawn..so tire..everything seem so fast and here it is a start of a new day..i think my 'o' level will be finishing soon..cause time really flies fast..i also hereby wishing everyone that is having their 'o' and 'n' level examination good luck guys..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons