Sep 16, 2006

Went to orchard today.. :p

yup..today went to get my paid..then later went to orchard also.. :P..shop there alone..but when i was going to the kinokuniya book store..i met into my frenz with her bf..they also trying to search for the route to walked out of the departmenty stall and link to tower b..but we like stucked in level 3..hahas..so we went down to level two and we linked to tower B then go to level three again :p ..hahas..so inconvience..cos donno where is the route at level 3..yup3..then went to the book store..all my gosh..my fav..hahas..cause all books there..i can read there too.. hehez..yup3..then i went ot browse i think about 5 books..all chinese..hehez..its was quite good.. :p ..then i stayed at kinokuniya till about 8pm..i went to coldstorage to buy some sushi to eat..and also help my best friend to buy the shishi thingy..it was quite cheap..abt 0.50 cent per sushi.i brought 5 and i brought 4 for my frenzx..yup3..and this is my dinner..hehez..on diet.. bleah :p ..then i went to tampines mall to meet my frenz..cause he after work..brought the sushi there..then we sit 168 home..i went to hse to over night also as usual..hahas..like my third hse..first is my hse..second is causeway point.. :p really a fullest day today..really enjoyed it..with all the fun and talking.. :p

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons