May 18, 2006

[Mid year] examination is over and we got back our resu**lt..

Then after so many studies and struggling our [mid-year] is over we got back our results..overall i got 3/5 passed.. then wat does this means this means that i need to buck up on my humanity and science.. i need to inorder to survive through this coming real;serious;very serious examination..i actually quite sad with my result my english overall i pass by 0.1 i need to strive hard at this subject** i need [to] cause it is a important subject same as maths and science.. i can't fail anymore i don't want to leave any room for regret.. mother tongue i had A2 but i am not satisfied because i know i can do better i can get A1 but maybe because my composition pull me down.. straight down.. so sad..:<

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons