Apr 24, 2006

I donno How i should Do..to improve my love my studies and my life..

yup.. i'm really tired.. i donno what should i do to improve my life..school work is making me crazy..i fail quite a number of tests!!! i do not want that but how can i improve**how[to improve]?? i try to study but the tireness i have overcome me..and [conquer] me!! how how you tell me how??? lack of love.. i need love..caring ppl are really hard to find true love is also hard to find..who will truly love you at such an young age..nobody nobody but [yourself]**i think i really got to [buck] up if not i'll not be able to catch up what i had lost..to catch up everything and get back what is [yours]..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons