Sep 6, 2009

BullShit Attitude

I wrote half way all my post got deleted.So i have to rewrite again. wth!?!

Today as usual went to work, i work at 1pm and end at 6pm.

Didn't went to take the jab cos the clinic open till 1pm, and i kind of lazy so i think i going tomorrow to take the jab and photocopy the document for my company.

Reach ard 12.55pm, prepare myself, wear hair net wear gloves.

Then the supervisor came in and ask the trainer where to put me, then the trainer complain say i donno this donno that. In the end i went to cut vegetables.

Ard 5.45pm i went to help out Kai or to say i went to learn from Kai how to cook seafood plate and stuff. Then there was a Miso Spag order, so i went to cook Miso Spag, this is my first time cooking that but i have confident in it, and plus i ask Kai whether there is anything else i need to put.

Then ltr on the trainer call me to cook Bowline and Pirate treasure, i donno how to make then the trainer complain say jus now he call me come i never come bla bla bla, then my senior come and help me she say why i nver go, i told her he also never call me to come how i come?

Then my senior started to casual talk with me, then she say work in kitchen only will end up grow old fast and die fast. Then the trainer started to flare up, he shouted at my senior say: " I don need such nonsense in the ktchen, stop talking bull shit" I find it ridiculous, then my senior talk back say: " I jus casual talking with gary, no human right ar?" Then she ignore him. This is bull shit man, the trainer attitude sia.

Then i saw the list, there is a fish and chip so i went to down fish and chip, thinking my senior down 1 fillet already, then i check with her, she say it's fish and chip. So i quickly check with kai how long for his seafood plate? he say 1 min, so i faster down my fillet. Then the trainer ask how long fo rmy fillet? i say 2 mins, then he shouted at me. Say why 2 mins? Then my senior came and explain and stuff. My senior also very angry with him so attitude versus attitude. Then my senior call me go wash vegetable, i say i off from work le. My supervisor was standing in the kitchen, i took off my hair net and throw away my gloves and stuff, then my supervisor ask me i eat already anot? i say eat le, then i walk out and go home.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons