Jun 18, 2008

Lazy

today..finally can sleep till late in the afternoon.. had my lunch with my mum.. i ate crispy noodle and ceng teng today..after that went back home to do all the house work..

Thinking of dear2 the whole day..waiting for his msg..and finally he just msg me.. :)

Did not really do anything today.. Also don wish to start my Thinking Skill project yet..donno le.. haven even had my dinner now.. just siting on my sofa.. watching hong kong drama..

Never wake up so early today seem abit not use to it.. cos of the first two days.. looking at the clock today..it shows 13.05pm.. my mind suddenly had a flash thinking what am i doing at this time at west coast park etc.. Still misses the working life as a game master..

Now next coming up will be Milk run.. i need to prepare myself for that.. oh ya..and also our class project [chalet] i need to get the money and buy the foods..

anyway.. won't forget abt spending time with my dear2.. :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons