Jun 19, 2008

Interview with Air force tmr

He's back he's back he's back he's back..

Hahas.. i was talking to joycelyn how bad i misses him and he's not back yet..then suddenly my phone rang..

the message shown: Back singapore..

A simple message yet it was enough for me.. i really miss him alot man.. never felt this before..

finally he is back..

but i cannot meet him..cos he is really busy with his stuff..and he can't bear me to go and find him..cos he said it will make me tire..but i don mind..serious..

tmr i've got alot of thing to accomplish.. interview with Air force.. meeting with Azhar and accompanied.. just got to work hard..

Class chalet is coming i need to get the stuff too..

P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR2

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons