Jun 14, 2008

The increase of price



Still remember when i was young..there was no extra charge.. And at that time Fish ball Mee is only $2.00..but now it's $2.50 and extra cost..

News came out that the Flour,chicken,duck etc has increase price.. and so they have no choice.. i wonder what will the cost be in another 10 years.. hmm..

Today went to Dear2 hse.. hmm.. woke up ard 11 plus.. cos mum went to Hawkar centre to buy me my breakfast.. hmm.. fish bee hoon soup.. after eating i was call to do hse work.. poor me.. i sick also must do.. hmm.. i'm having a very bad flu.. a little cough and fever.. hmm.. haven consult the doc yet..just eat panadol lo..like no use man.. the blue color one..hmm.. reach dear2's hse ard 4 plus.. his mum and dad not at home.. but two sister is at home.. saw them.. gave them a smile..hmm.. went to his room and do my work.. hmm.. anyway..i hope dear2 don catch my flu.. but i enjoy my dear2's accompanied today..thanks..

Dear2 cannot sleep tmr cause he has to wake up at 4am tmr.. he going genting.. hmm..dear2.. i know you will miss me too.. but pls bear with it..and enjoy yourself..when you come back i will meet you de.. :P

*buy me something.. hehe*

P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR2

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons