Jun 8, 2008

Happy Birthday

Thought tha today i will not be Blogging..but still i'm here.. :p have not done much today.. not even touches a single book.. what i do all day was slacking at home..i think tmr i will be studyng le.. Have already ask my friend out for studying session..hmm..

Dear2 did not go chalet today.. he got the wrong date.. it should be.. 8th jun then go.. which is tmr..but now is 0000am..so it's today..hehe.. i miss you dear2..

what i did at home was watching tv..just purchase a Hong kong Drama Package and in the package it has My date with a vampire 3 ..thought i watched it before..but i re watch again.. not bad.. hahas..

Tmr's plan..hmm.. i think is to do out my Draft for Office Admin.. Edit my Proposal For Pie..that's all..

I hope Dear2 will enjoy his family's Chalet outing.. hmm.. though it's so near..but still ya..also i would like to say to Dear2 Grandfather which had passed away.. Happy birthday.. :)

P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR2..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons