Jun 6, 2008

Event Management Test

Today went to school.. was not late..reach school ard 10am.. started class with my Event Management class test.. oh my goodness..i swear it was really difficult.. and teacher no choice but to let us open the book for 5 mins to read and do section B.. after 5 mins we must close the book and do the paper..

After the paper went to A3-02 which is a computer room.. i printed out my Iap project with my presentation.. and also i done up PIE Project.. Printed out too.. hmm..Next i must do up my Event management [5 senses] presentation.. Regarding the PIE project i need to edit man.. forgotten to assign some of my friends work.. never put in ppl that are doing the marinating..hmm.. let me see.. Wati is marinating so is Daya.. Should i put in the marshmallow? hmm.. will the budget be enough? i need to calculate.. oh my gosh i'm like hanging ard projects..

Dear2 i think today wake up late again.. he told me he fail his projects and he is a failure.. i felt abit sad..hmm..though he fail but i still think that no body is perfect de.. no one can success without failure.. just that if you fail you must know where you goes wrong.. i was working with a MLM Ceo previously.. he has gone bankrupt for more than 2 times..but yet he still make it now.. then dear2 will you still call yourself a failure?

P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR2

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons