Jun 25, 2008

Attachment


Was a last minutes attachment..

Attach to Raffles Hospital..Human Resource Department..






this is my working desktop.. :)


i've got alot of things to do, to plan, to organise..


that's paul..he was attach together with me..





my working place..


When i took this pic..my heart,my mind was thinking, how good if i'm as calm as the water..


Our class team bonding Chalet 2008..


playing games..


mei chuin Psping..

i'm real tire with the chalet..finally it's over.. didn't get to rest for this pass two days.. and today i've to carry all the speakers to my work place..and go back home after my work.. was like so clumsy all the way..




siti's boyfriend came..and the rest in our room..


ifa massaging suzy & daya..


today i had a grooming course.. and they cater this wonderful nasi lemak..it's so nice.. i love the chilli..










My colleague joslyn celebrate her birthday in the office.. i brought the cake but money was given by my manager.. nice? i mean the cake.. Black Forest.. hahas..





paul also had his belated birthday celebrate..hahas..



i'm damn tire with all the stuff.. like attachement, chalet and milkrun.. and i need to do my Tks project.. alot of thing happen during my busy time.. like my boyfriend break with me because his parent force him to.. and other more.. you think i'm ok? hmm..well think again..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons