Apr 29, 2008

BBDC

yesterday was a draggy day for me.. class start at 8am..but i overslept..so i decided to skip the first two hours lesson and turn up in school at 10am.. 10-4pm.. woah.. a long day..

School ended at 3.30pm and we proceed out of the school.. oh my gosh..can you imagine..with the fans on in class we are still sweating? hell yes.. i wonder why the weather i getting hotter and hotter? is it because of the global warming? because ever since i'm born the weather has not been so hot before..even during the night..i'm sweating.. didn't slept well..

went back home.. prepare myself to BBDC.. thought that everything will be fast..but.. i waited one and a half hour to register...oh my gosh..so many indians and blangadash there.. waited and waited.. but finally ard 8.45pm..i finish register..next test date 26/6/08..better prepare myself..i think by next yr i can finish i think.. got alot of things going on.. 6/5/08 i've got my talk..

didn't turn up for the buddhist course..the course start at 1930pm..but didn't expect to wait so long for my turn..so everything was ruin.. may wanted to acc me..and i know she was there..i'm sorry..that i didn't turn up..felt so apologetic..

today went to class in the morning..reach school at 0757am.. class start at 8am.. *yawn* so tire.. as usual so tire..and hot..but i quickly go to the class..cos i wan the fan..lol..today class end at 11am.. hmm..will go home...do my house work.. will go to company today..to discuss abt my appointment..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons