Sep 21, 2011

Fireworks @ NITRKL


What more can I say with the picture explains it all. Yes, the students are all enjoying the virgin light in fireworks, I can see that they are enjoying themselves, and I'm glad they are, if not my effort would have been a waste isn't it? That was a rocket fireworks the junior is playing with and it take 3 seconds after lighted to fly up the sky and burst into flame.


Flower pot firework, the flame can reach to the level of 2 men and when it's lighted, you can feel that you would die with no regret. But fireworks are all like infatuated love, they come very beautifully and they leave very quickly.


The spinning fireworks, it looks very nice when they spin, but I guess if they could have lasted longer, it would have been nicer.





I didn't had dinner because of the setting up of the fireworks, but what happen was, there was a junior that came to know I didn't had dinner, So he make a cup noodles for me, that's very heart warming. I mean, we don't rag juniors in Singapore, neither we are close with the juniors but such action is really nice, to be respected and being concerned. I guess even i'm learning from this bunch of juniors.

Current Location: South Guest House, Room 14
Health Status: Healthy

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons