Apr 3, 2011

Congratulation Team India



I have heard of cricket but never once experience the game. I used to associate cricket with India when I was young because that was what I heard, that Cricket is like a national sport for India.

Last year when I came to India for an Immersion Programme, finally I managed to try out batting cricket in the guest house, even though I would love to try out the game but to no avail, I guess it needed lots of practice.

This time round, coming to India on the world cup fever season really brings me to a whole new level of experiencing, especially when ones has already fall in Love with this special sport, cricket. Especially when you understand what the teams are trying to do, you know how many overs a game have, how many runs to win, how many balls to bowl, all this, are the rules you get to know, before enjoying the game.

I wasn't understanding all this when I first watch the match, which is why I didn't like it at first.

But when I understand what the teams are doing~

You would just want to sit there the whole day supporting your favourite Team, for mine, it's Team India.

Following the world cup for a month plus was really a satisfying factor, just like how the soccer fan in Singapore would chase and follow the soccer world cup, I, too felt the excitement not the gambling factor but the enjoyment of seeing your supporting team holding up that cup that one would chase after right from the beginning of the game.

"Shot!!!!" "4!" "6!" All this special coding, you wouldn't have understand if you don't understand the game. Throughout the game, you would hear all this shouting going on, if you didn't know a match was going on, you thought it's some stock market's price going up at 4 or 6.


Yesterday, when my favourite player 'Sachin' speak on behalf of the India Team, I cried, I was touch by his word and all the effort he has put in for the Team. He has waited 21 years for the cup again. And to get the name 'GOD of cricket'.

Someone told me yesterday: You don't know how much this mean to us. I told him: I totally understand what this mean to you and me. I always treated India as my country, this is my first world cup, my first favourite team and now my favourite sport. Seeing India got hold of that cup, is my dream too. And now it's a fact.




Congratulation to Team India, you not only got hold of the cup in 2011, you surpassed Australia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka. I can see the hard work that everyone has put in, in the match. And your efforts have paid off, you have see what you ripped.

Now, Team India, Enjoy the Glory you have waited for so long.

1 comments:

Vyankatesh Narkar said...

Great to see your thoughts!!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons