Dec 15, 2009

Birthday Wish

Tong's Birthday is coming, another 13 more days to his birthday.

I'm actually quite fascinate by how my friends actually celebrate their b'day. Some celebrated in Sentosa even. Like Wan Li, his friends celebrated his b'day for him. Some of his friends even surprise his friend by appearing on their door step at 0000am.

I never had a appealing b'day for my entire 20 years of life. I mean not one that i could call b'day. It's always the usual stuff, steamboat. I even had a few birthday without any cakes. How pathetic huh. hahaha.

That is why i always want my friends to enjoy their birthday.

It's always the usual thing to put what i want for chirstmas cum birthday. You guys don't have to buy me all those expensive thing. hahaha, because i appreciate it (:



This is a black 13" laptop bag, all my friends keep asking me why i don't get myself a lap top bag? I keep telling them you buy for me lo. hhahaha. It's selling at $83 if i'm not wrong.


BlackBerry Bold 9000/9700 series. It's because of Eileen Tay that influence me to want to get this phone. I don't know why, But it looks nice to me.



You guys should know it's always been a passion for photogrpahy. So if you guys could get me one gosh, i swear i take your photos for 1 year, no need to charge you. hahahaha.


If you thinking of buying me boxers, please do get me such boxers, don't get me tights, i don't like tights. Get me L size.


NUM boomz shirt. I think it will wow people in school ba. hahahaha. it cost $59.90 if i'm not wrong. XL should be fine for me.




I want all the people to know i stay at woodlands. hahahahahha. New urban male are selling singapore estate Single at $79.90..
Size: XL




0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons