Jun 25, 2009

Fun Facts when you take the Train

Lots of fun facts on the train, there is this particular guy in the train sadly from my school, i recognised him but i don't think he recognised me, thank god. He was talking to himself on the train and making a fool out of himself.

Poking Flute make out of PVC on the floor making unnecessary noise.

A particular Malay guy looks cute with his grey-red 3/4 sleeve shirt and red cap. I looked at him for a few minutes, i screened through him from head to toe, everything looks nice, everything looks soothing * the guy from my school is playing his flute on the train gosh* back on the Malay guy.

I found a scar near his right eyes, a scar that looks the same as mine and at the same location. My mind started to think, does everybody that hit something near their eyes will get such scars? Our eyes met and we were looking at each other straight for 1 minute, normally I'll looked away, but i never, i don't felt scared at all, not worried that he will beat me up. Just felt that his eyes were talking to me, telling me in a soft and gentle voice: 'what are you looking at?', i did not continue to look at him, i turned my sight away from him, but maybe because he was wearing red, so his colour attracted me in someway to his attention.

I turned my sight from him to others, from him to the door, from him to that guy from my school, from him to two sporty girls beside, from him to him. I avoided his eye contact. Something came to my mind again, someone once told me before, if you look at someone and when that someone look back at you, and you quickly change your sight to others, this means that you like that someone. Then i laughed at myself, if that is true, wouldn't i like alot of people?

Three other Malay guy boarded the train after he boarded, one of the three guys starts to enjoy his mac burger happily. This makes me want to take their photo and post on STOMP, but think back again, isn't this happen quite often? After eating that guy gave loud blurb, how loud was it? it was loud enough to attract my attention. I gave him a disgusted look, which he was not looking at my way.

The Mr Red guy was standing beside him when he blurb, but he gave no reaction, i think he never heard it. He was on his mp3 all along. He moved, the red guy moved, to the window panel and lean towards the window panel at the side. Perhaps he notice my numerous glance and felt awkward so he moved. Now, what i can see was his back leaning on the window panel. This kind of makes me remember about him, he gave me this cold and disgusted back view years ago.

To stop making myself remember all the past, i tilt my head and look at my phone. Words was forming in my head and so i started to press 'message', 'create message' and started to type down how i felt before losing the feeling. The three Malay guys started to sit down on the train near the door, before they sat, i saw one of them wearing a police logo belt. So are they police? or trainee? Aren't they suppose to like uphold the reputation or aren't they suppose to know what they should do and not do in the public? They just sat there and talking loudly, another opportunities for me to take photos but i didn't.

Soon enough, i reached Somerset MRT station, i felt kind of emo because the red guy was not alighting. He gave out a yawn before i alighted, walk pass his yawning breathe i found out he was a smoker, red marbolo, that's the smell i got. I gave a side glance and walk out of the train. I know he glance at me too, but i... what i can do?

I continue to walk to the escalator but i didn't went up. I was slowing down my speed to 0.000000001km/hr, the train starts to leave, i look back at the train to identify that similar grey-red 3/4 sleeve shirt, i saw it just the shirt but not the person because of the speed of the train. I went up the escalator and everything was left behind.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons