Jun 20, 2009

AYG Uniform



Went to National Stadium today to pick up my AYG uniform, they gave me 3 piece of uniform because i'm working 5 days for AYG at sports school.

They suppose to give me a cap and bermudas too, but they only give me shirt today. I'm thinking when they will give? They should give together, and my accreditation haven give me yet.

Now i get my shirt le, later they will need me to go somewhere else to get the accreditation pass.
Kind of waste time and waste bus fare.

Tmr going for the closing ceremony at Chijmes, in the morning, then accompany that Eileen Goh to take her uniform. That will be my schedule for tmr.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a great made forum!
thought this would be a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/bug-party-supplies.html]bug Party Supplies[/url].

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons