Jun 8, 2007

Good??

school were good.. everything seem fine to me.. hmm.. school work ya..quite good can cope.. :) yA..hmm.. my cca stop for 5 weeks cause got exam for two weeks and of course holidays for 3 weeks so ya... temporary suspended.. hmm.. so sad.. i really hope can cont.. can't wait to learn more things..yup3.. hmm.. test is coming on it's way i think stress is on the way too.. hmm..still able to cope lor.. just that..hmm.. my project needs to hand up on mon.. hai.. also donno what our group can make it out.. just hope that everything is alright for my projects.. i don wish to leave out that.. yup3.. most important all of my subject.. i have to do well..accounting i;m doing well so now left behind is ofa and bzf le.. jia you:)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons