May 16, 2007

vex man..

CCA..is just making me headache..headspinnig..arrgh.. hai..donno what to do sia..how how how?? hmm.. thought of joing mic studio..but but but..so many malay guys.. how?? actually pixel lab also alot of malays.. hai but ireally interested in photographing.. ya.. guitar club..also alot of malays..how how?? wah..i'm totally stress totally devasted liao.. even though guitar sounds interesting cause anything that have musics really attracts me to it.. especially piano..ya..but hmm..anyway..i got to chose a cca..i don wan to go to other ite to attend my cca..cause i really havbe no time for it.. can anyone help me?? god save me pls..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons