Apr 27, 2007

Rushing my project..life not so well..

hmm..yst went back to sec school to get my o level cert..hmm..so long then get..yup3..met my frenz back there..hmm..actually also nothing la..just talk to our ex form teacher then chat awhile then go liao..went to have our dinner..4 person include me went to seoul garden yesterday. i'm kind of damn full lor..cannot fill myself aNYmore.. ya then went back home to do my homework lor..yup3..accounting..hmm..actually ok lor..school not so good for me other then those normal things lor..what can it still be..bull shit everything all come liao..i also cannot do anything..just to accept it as i'm here..in this school.. life goes on..isn't it..yup3.. even though don quite like some class mate in my class but just have to accept it la..then don make me i won't disturb then ..they come i will go..that's what i can say.. yup3..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons