Mar 26, 2007

went to school today..

hmm..today off..thought of going school for an orientation but all was a mistake..i just had to go school buy my stuff then go..wtf..i still change shift with my mum..but anyway..ya..i brought my stuff..but haven pay for my school fees yet..they told me i had to pay by this thur which is 28 mar2007 if not they will bring me out of the course.. hai..what sia..pay lor at the sam machine tomorrow..hmm..ya lor.. just brought my school pants to alter so i came to use the com to hmm..kind of update all my stuff and.. nothing much..so noisy..hahas..cause it's a lan shop so.. yup3..make it fast..

what is love?? what can love do?? what will you do for love?? everyone wanted to ask this.. i donno lei..love is something whcih break throught frenzs..like being in a stage of intimacy.. what can love do?? love can make you crazy make you do something which will surprise you..make you do thing relisticly.. what will you do for love?? i'm willing to sacrific for that..i'm willing to use my life to protect her..no matter what..i'm willing to forgive her no matter what mistake she done..unless she do something against her conscience if not i find no reason to not forgive her..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons