Nov 29, 2006

i went to malaysia..







i went to malaysia on sunday..normally iw ould go out with my frenz but my frenz going to somewhere else meeting his frenz..so i went to malaysia with my relative..the 1st picture shows the design they put for christmas..don look like christmas.. :P abit more like..erm.. hahas.. the 3rd pic is of course me.. :P hahas.. saw this pooh bear in watson..i'm a pooh's fans..of course i wan to hug it..hahas.. so cute.. the fourth pic was taken at the square they had a exhibition..and we can take photos with the rabbit so i took one to leave down memory lor.. the rabbit's nail so sharp.. :P at first it stuck onto my shirt.. bleah :P the fifth one..of course was taken at the bridge going home soon..look at the pic you will know how long we took to go home.. what a tiring day..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons