Sep 14, 2006

today have my maths paper 2 and physics..

yup3..today got my maths paper2 prelims and physics prelims..so difficult sia..hahas.. maybe because i never learn ba..totally no mood yesterday..yup3..just had a qurrael with my best friend..angry wif her because i just felt ppl don appreciate my help..then what the shit(so sorri i don usually scold this type of things in blog but i really angry..) should i help..i just felt that not worth it..i help her make the blog even late for my other friend b'day party..don say i don understand don anyhow said..at the first place why give yout password to others..whatever..everything change..links also change..skins change..song of course don have..then still ask me why no song..blog skin change of course no song..even password also change still called me to put song for you..ppl always say not your things don anyhow touch..not i petty..since ppl help her change then call them to edit.. so too fed up today..

I HAVE NO MOOD TO DO ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING..CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M FEELING SO FED UP.. I JUST DON'T GIVE A DAMN TO EVERYONE AND ANYONE..EXCEPT ONE..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons