Apr 18, 2006

yesterday i was Attack bY the**[VirUs]]

yersterday i did not went to the school, be cause i was [attack] by the **virus..flu caught me first then fever and of course **cough..it was terrible my voice change to another tone..it is so different..actuaLLy i don want to take mc wan but i started to fall sick since saturday..thought of letting it to recover slowly but its really too slow..so i decided to consult a doctor..i went to the polyclinic to consult a doctor..i went there take queue number and wait for my turn the no was [[2180]] i look at the number showing in turn now it was[[2124]]..oh my gosh it was damn far from my number..so i waited patiently for my no to be called..i from 8.15 waited 1 hour then abt 9.15 it was my turn..not my turn to consult the doctor it was my turn to know which room i have been allocated to consult the doctor it was room number [8] waited there for about 1 hour and it was my turn to consult the doctor..after consulting i had to go to the pharmacy to wait for my turn to collect medicine i waited about half an hour there..overall it was a tire day..i left the polyclinic at 11.15..busy day indeed..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons