Sep 11, 2005

Anything..he is just my god brother...

...actually, also not boyfriend its just a boy..friend..he is my god brother lahz..just that you all think too much liao lah...daniel ask me i was shock cos how you all know abt my god brother..but nvm i just fought with him two weeks ago and don think got contact anymore...since you all so interested then tell you all more lolz..he is my brother's friends lahz.. my brother just go out with his friend and then i follow lol...then just know his friends lolz.. they play pool but i just there but nv play cause donno how to play also...heard of daniel ask i just told him yar lolz... can't be bother also... i told him break so that they won't gossip somemore..i think this is nothing to gossip about.. and somemore i where can get boyfriend..so ugly and fat..who will want me..haha wan i also don wan.. like 'him' so good in seducing...so good looking..slim..attractive..sociable..if you gossip about 'him' i think got alot more things to say out.. 99 boyfriend i think also got.. i day change 1 should have the type... ba..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons