Jun 11, 2005

For What You Had Done,Am I Wrong

WHY, WHY AM I BORN INTO THIS WORLD..SO PAINFUL(intro)

Why am i crying, am i lost in...here, why do you all...don treat me as friends, just leave me alone , you don care for me.. why do you all still acting as my friends, i don need such a friend, who will just backstab behind me what i wanted is someone who care... why do you all backstabbed...is it all about myself am i really wrong to be born into here...

(Chorus) you have hurt me..deep inside..nothing can recover me for what you done you have never ever think... gossip, backstab is what you think you can hurt other people..let me tell you, you are wrong inside...

(interlute) for times i had accept you all as friends.. when times had really come...you will cry for what you had done..what i wanted is people like you...because of all your act i can never forgive you...what you all want, is it so important...you have hurt me..deep inside..nothing can recover me for what you done you have never ever think... gossip, backstab is what you think you can tease other people..let me tell you, you are wrong inside....you have hurt me..deep inside..nothing can recover me for what you done you have never ever think...from what you reap you will get what you sow i really believed..this is what i had learn from you..you have hurt me..deep inside..nothing can recover me for what you done you have never ever think... in texture style i can't forgive but my heart had forgive you... because your acts leads me to a ending...ohhh...i want you to stop backstabbing...

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons