Oct 13, 2009

Working and flying off soon

It's been sometime since i updated my blog, because i was busying working and at the same time rushing out my YEC Namecard. I will be flying off later at 8am to Shanghai for Singpaore-Shanghai Delegation youth exchange.

I donno whether i can get any internet access there, hopefully i can.

Nothing much in particular, spent $949 for my Singapore Airline ticket which is so costly so i expect the service to be good i presume. Last week when i was working at Counter 1 i had a shortage of $89 which got the hell out of me seriously. This is the first time i short of money and it's not a small sum to me.

They checked everything including the CCTV but never found anything, so i had to pay that amount, but my manager was good, she was willing to help me pay the balanced so i have to pay $50. You can say that i learned a lesson, but the problem is i donno what's the problem. I didn't accept any big transaction neither do i have accept any big notes, why? why shortage?

A few days back my dear went to collect the name card for me, the name card supplier was really awesome he rush out the name card in jus one day and i was quite surprise.

Was going to meet my dear like during break time to collect my namecard from her and stuff but she say she last min got family dinner so i was like okay lo, tomorrow then take from her. Who knows she surprise me at my workplace when i ended work and was about to go home,thanks dear for doing that for me. love you lots. (:



If i could i will buy you this 99 roses bouquet, but you know we two are not this type of couple. (: This bouquet was brought back by my mum who knows where she gotten it (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons