Sep 17, 2009

Today's Work

Today went to work at 2pm, reach work 5 mins earlier because i wanna check whether my uniform come today anot? so as to have the time to change, but sadly the uniform has not arrive.

So what to do? I got to wear my own clothes to work, and i feel so not inside the company, because i'm wearing different from others. LOL!?!

Today never work in cashier department, i was workin in all department. What do i mean by all department? I'm suppose to help out all the departments when they in need, like english department when there is customers asking for help i need to go and stuff.

Alot of ppl say i very good, can do all the department i also must say i'm really good, i donno why? but i jus do it. Because in my memory that's what i learned.

I was running here and there, helping cashier when they goes to have their dinner.

Today was not really tiring day, but i quite enjoy today's work. I saw a book at CDRAMA dept, it's the 'fame' movie book, quite nice. And the first thing that came to my mind was her, because she wanted to watch the show real badly. LOL!?! and now if you buy the soundtrack at $20.95 at cdrama you will get the notebook for free!!! why wait? hahaha

Last week i brought a book, it cost me $34 plus. It's call 'Men In White' if you guys read the news, you will know about this book. It's a book about singapore PAP, a very nice book, it's like me going into their world when i read the book, it's more than just history. Really.

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons