Sep 24, 2009

The Time Traveler's Wife

Today went out with her to catch the movie 'the time traveler's wife' it's a nice movie i can say, donno why some friends say it's not nice. Almost missed this show. It's the last slot today, after this if you still want to catch 'the time traveler's wife' you have to watch it at the cathay(dhoby ghaut).

After movie went to Art friend to get some stuff, not me but her. However in the end i got myself some envelopes and cards.

After Art friend i went to Fish & Co, not to work but to return my uniform, had a few chat over at the bar counter with two managers then left the shop and go back home.

Check my Email today, and you guys know what? i'm officially selected to go for the Singapore-Shanghai Delegation. I'm damn happy man. LOL!?! i bet i will learn alot of things from this trip. I will have to start doing research on singapore's history,economy and stuff le. Got to get the stuff ready. Probably i get it done by tomorrow since i'm off till saturday. After that i will be going to Genting Highland with my mum,god dad, god mum and her. (: Anticipating all the coming happy trips (:

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons