Jul 10, 2008

skip school again

Guess what? i once again did not go to school..hmm..one week of school i only go for two days..pathetic right? my gosh..i'm stress out by my projects..hey guys..can you guys actually help me instead of keeping silent?

hai..tmr i just have to go to school..my teacher has send out the letter for students below the percentage of 95%.. i guess i'm one of them..just that i have not receive my letter..lol..

Never mind..will be getting my percentage back.. right..now have to prepare for my adm project..which is human resource.. and tks project..on the phone and the drink..

and of course also the sep final exam.. oh ya..and this coming sat's annual staff meeting..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons