Jul 9, 2008

Montage Done..

went to work today in the afternoon..reach work place ard 12.45pm..? had my breakfast with my mum..didn't go to school.. cos CAH was cancelled..then i think go school for two hours..also never teach so i never went..

Monday..first day of school..i didn't went to school too..cos i leg,hand and back was aching like hell man..so ya..

only tuesday went back to school..

Finally finish my Montage for this coming Saturday.. now publishing into my Disk.. I just hope that everything will go well.. especially for the music part..

Hmm.. really glad that i was attached to this company..raffles hospital.. seriously i learned alot there.. the learning journey is still long for me.. be gald to learn..welcome all..hahas.. ;)

reach home ard 8.55pm.. i quickly switch on my Television..cos i wanna watch the beach ball show..hahas.. and today i cook something i learn from the show.. i fry chicken with biscuit.. my gosh..it's delicious.. :)

Today 10pm there a new show.. named the perfect cut.. it's Parental guidance.. it's nice..you can actually learned from the show itself.. should watch..recommend.. 10pm at channel U from Monday to Friday..

Nothing much.. just need to finish up my office Admin project which it's deadline at 21 july.. need to edit.. teacher said we do too much? hmm..donno la.. i'm so vex..i'm so tire..going to sleep le..take care ya.. ;)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons