Jun 11, 2008

Navy Meeting

i went to school today.. ate the nasi lemak that we are going to sell on milk run..not bad..i just love the chilli..



had my school today in the morning.. was quite tire.. though i think i slept for a long time..hmm..let me think.. today i went to class.. Adm teacher was talking abt the draft.. oh my goodness.. Amy's group pass up 15 pages of Draft.. oh my gosh.. so i think i just have to pass up that amount le..



Evm we discuss abt our milk run event.. deciding on the things and who can fetch it..



Navy meeting was held today at B2-07..i went.. and i got my grouping..and i got my game.. hopefully it will go well..

Before the Navy Meeting.. Something happen..Mei Chuin Rob Coop Shop..lol.. let's watch the Video..




Something for my dear2..



Dear2 i know you have alot of problem.. but i just wanna say i'm here for you.. when you cry..i will lend you my shoulder..when you need a rest.. i can let you rest on me.. when you need me i'm here for you..



Don worry..distant is not a problem.. I love you..



P.S I LOVE YOU DEAR2

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons