May 7, 2008

OA Test

The ice cream was fantastic.. hahas.. oh my goodness.. you guys shuld try it.. it's been a long time since i've tried putting a spoon of ice cream into my mouth and it meltz just right in..

The feeling.. yes..the feeling..just so heavenly..lol.. you guys shuld try the ben and jerry's ice cream..hehe*

Right after school, i went back to woodlands..then to buy my groceries..Been staying at home..the weather today..hmm.. quite alright..cause there is RAIN.. not the korean idol..So it's actually quite cooling now..

Teacher announce something which makes me like 'huh'.. my OA teacher just announce our first class test..which is on 13May.. thanks huh.. i'm like in bangkok le.. so i told her how abt this? hmm.. i take the test on this coming friday..she said she want to discuss with my CA.. oh ok.. I actually don quite lke her..she very sarcastic..hmm..anyway..yup..hope i can take the test on this coming Friday..

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons