May 28, 2008

New Hair


Just went to Make my hair..hmm.. this photo..like not nice lei..hahas.. just took after i walk out of the saloon.. :P After the hair treatment i went to Sheng Siong to Buy some grocories back home.. hehe.. i didn't know i spent that much.. $80 gone.. argh!!!

I spent on The Legend Dvd [$23.90]
I spent on Kfc; i TREAT my mum.. [$13.90]
I spent on Mac Delivery i TREAT My mum & Bro [$18.50]
I spent on my Hair [$30]
I spent on my God mum's birthday Cake [$12]
I spent on Ayat Ayat Cinta Movie [$6]
I spent on Made of Honor Movie [$6]
I won Majong [$25]

Total: $110.30 Spent
After deduction: $85.30

Oh my gosh.. My wallet got one big hole

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons