May 24, 2008

Majong


today wake up ard 8.30am was woke up by my bro.. He was late for work..and was like oh my god..why never wake me up..etc..etc.. after he went out i went to cont to watch my DVD [The Legend] i brought yst..hehe..* cost me only $23 bucks..

In the afternoon i went over to bernard's house to play majong.. the pic above is make by paul.. bernard and ignatius went to buy something..left me and paul.. so we like bo liao..hahas. :P
play till ard 7plus.. yup.. Paul and ignatius lost.. Bernard won $10, i won $25...Ignatius lost $29 and paul lost $6

didn't expect to win.. cos i was not intended to play..but bernard said long long 1 time.. hmm..so i went after settling my stuff.. :)

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons